Americord Puts Quality First.
- Americord’s commitment to providing superior quality is backed by a $80,000 guarantee.
- We are registered with the FDA, and use an AABB accredited laboratory which has been storing cord blood safely since 1997.
- We use the only commercially available sterile-exterior, FDA-approved cord blood bags that are suitable for C-Sections without adaptors.
- We use the fastest medical couriers in the US to transport stem cells to our laboratory.
- Our Medical Director, is a leading hematologist and FDA Pediatrics Advisory Committee member, prior Executive Medical Director at ViaCord, and one of the architects of the cord blood stem cell guidelines for NY State Department of Health.
We offer cord blood banking for 50% less than CBR and ViaCord.
- We do this in part by keeping our sales and marketing costs at a very low % of revenues.
- Americord’s prices include the medical courier fee plus 20 years of free cord blood storage.
Americord is committed to research and development.
- We are pioneering CordAdvantage, a better way to get more stem cells from the placenta.
- We are partnered with leading institutions to develop new technologies for those who need them most.
- We reimburse the full cost of cord blood processing and storage should it be required by your child for use in a clinical trial.
Americord is a stable and growing company that you can rely on.
- We have zero debt.
- Our revenues are increasing by over 200% annually.
Americord does not sell or use genetic information.
- Americord is an independent firm.
- We do not have any parent company or private equity firm influencing the quality of our services or mining patient medical data.
Americord’s $80,000 Quality Guarantee
If your child’s stored cord blood is used in a stem cell transplant and fails to engraft, Americord will pay up to $80,000 to defray the cost of the procurement of an alternate stem cell source if medically indicated.